The objectives of NALJA are:
- Offer education opportunities which will prepare members for a future in agriculture, ideally within the Limousin breed.
- Develop leadership and communication skills to enable members to become more effective beef industry leaders.
- Improve the network of communication between the NALF board, state associations, and NALJA members.
- Provide members the opportunity to explore a wide variety of career opportunities.
- Expand the base of active, participating members by promoting enthusiasm for the Limousin breed through programs designed around the needs of today’s youth.
Learn more in the NALJA By-Laws.